Tanjil Creek Lodge is a Tourism Accredited,
newly renovated, spacious and contemporary Lodge. It is located close to the base of the Maltese Cross T-Bar and directly across from the Frosty Frog Hollow Tobogganing Area.
The lodge contains five bedrooms; three bathrooms and toilets; kitchen; lounge; drying room facilities and sleeps 17+ people. The two kitchen areas are fully self-contained with a dishwasher and expresso coffee machine in each kitchen. The Lodge lounge area contains several couches with large flat screen TV and DVD player as well as a gas log fire.
Four bedrooms share two bathrooms and one bedroom is en-suited.
In the Green Season, Linen is provided in all rooms
In the White Season, guests will need to supply their own towels and linen for bedrooms 1 to 4. However, underblankets, doonas and pillows are provided. Guests can either provide the own covers, sheets, pillowcases and towels or you can hire them from from Tanjil Creek Lodge: (call Leona on 0428 740 186). Double set = $25.00; Single set $17.50; Cot set $12.50. Bedroom 5 has all linen supplied.
Tanjil Creek Lodge has its own ‘Oversnow Service’ to assist guests to and from the Carpark – Reservations required. Call us on 0418 512 220 or 0428 740 186.
Our fabulous Guest Services Team will assist you with any enquiries.
Tanjil Creek Lodge also has a couples apartment called ‘Halls Retreat’. Guests booking Halls Retreat will have exclusive access to a private bedroom (Bedroom 5) which has a private en-suited bathroom; private kitchen/dinette; lounge with a large screen 3D TV; and exclusive access to the Deck; romantic Spa for two; and BBQ areas. Please Note : that the interconnecting door between the Halls Retreat Apartment & the rest of the lodge (Rooms 1,2,3 & 4) will not be unlocked unless you purchase the rest of the lodge (Rooms 1,2,3 & 4).
Linen is supplied for Room 5/Halls Retreat Apartment – all year.
- An ability to Offer single or multi night options – all year.
- In the Green Season: the ability to offer Rooms 1 & 4 , and Bathroom 1 as Suite 1; and Rooms 2 & 3 , and Bathroom 2 as Suite 2.
- Both Suites have linen supplied.
- If you have a Suite, then you are entitled to use the Full Kitchen & Lounge – but on some occasions the other Suite will not be occupied, so you would have the Kitchen and Lounge to yourselves.
- In the White Season: there is the ability to offer single, or multi rooms – or a ‘Whole of Lodge’ options for family & social group bookings
- The large Mezzanine Level has a Full Kitchen & the contemporary Dining Area seat 16 people.
- The spacious Kitchen includes a full commercial stove; microwave ovens and has most modern amenities.
- The comfortable Lounge has several sofas and has magnificent views from the full height windows.
- The large efficient Drying Room ensures that your gear is dry and warm.
- The Lodge is centrally heated (ducted through to all bedrooms – where you are able to control your own room temperature) & the large Drying Room has its own heating.
- The romantic Gas Log Fire in the Lower Level Lounge offers a lovely ambiance.
- The emergency back up heating system, ensures that you will never be cold.
- The Dishwasher & Coffee machine in both kitchens ensure that you feel right at home;
- All bedrooms have their own TVs, doonas & pillows (you can bring your own or hire your bed linen and towels for a small fee);
- The two Lounges have big screen TV’s with DVD players, so feel free to bring your own entertainment.
- The Lodge is close to Toboggan Run & Maltese Cross Lift and the Village Restaurant/s and Nightspots.
Additional for a fee:
- In the White Season, for rooms 1,2,3 & 4 Linen (sheets / pillowcases / bath towels & facewashers etc. are available for hire from Tanjil Creek Lodge or the Resort), but the beds are not made up. Note that Room 5 & Halls Retreat includes Linen and is made up .
- The Lodge has cots and a high chair FOC.
The Lodge is the perfect venue for your:
- romantic alpine experience
- family ‘togetherness’ break
- après-ski, rest and recuperation retreat after a fun day.
There is nothing quite like sipping a wine, in front of the fire, and watching the snow fall, creating a white winter wonderland, and waking up in the morning and looking out to a blanket of pristine, winter snow. Alternatively, savour the luscious, cool, summer greens and the crisp blue skies of the Victorian Alps. The Mountain has two SEASONS (White and Green) and fabulous views all year.